21 and 1/2 Point Plan of Action for Selling Your Home Quickly for Full Value
1. Priced Right the from the Start: A Broker Price Opinion Resource certified agent will help you determine the full market value of your home based off the data. A home priced correctly from the beginning of the listing gets more showings and thus more offers than an incorrectly priced home.
2. Listed on MLS: The Houston Association of Realtors website, HAR.com, gets over an average of 25 Million hits per day.
3. Accurate and Complete Listing: Your listing will be entered into MLS with the most complete and accurate information available. Buyers search for homes based on factors such as neighborhoods, school districts, amenities, taxes, and much more. Any lacking data or incorrect information could eliminate your property from their search.
4. We Only Take Listings We Know Will Sell: Some sellers only want to test the market and some agents just want listings. However, if you decide to list with us and we decide to list your house, then it is for one sole purpose – to put a sold sign in the front yard.
5. We Invest in the Sell of Your Home: This piggybacks the previous plan of action; we only take listing we can get sold because we pour our money and time into getting the job done.
6. Staging Advice & Recommendations: You deserve to hear the truth and have the opportunity to de-clutter, depersonalize, stage, and make your home as appealing as possible.
7. Professional Photos: We don’t take pictures, period. We hire a professional photographer to take the best photos possible to attract the most buyers.
8. Attention Grabbing Description & Sign: The MLS is cluttered with generic, un-original descriptions and buyers overlook these common descriptions. The same applies to ‘For Sale’ signs which seem to blend in and go unnoticed. Ours are well-thought and get your home the attention it deserves.
9. Electronic Lockbox: This ensures that only quality buyers with agents can see the home and provides an extra layer of security for your home.
10. Showing Service: You control when the property can be seen. Also, this allows for traceable progress and buyer feedback. We can use this data to revise our marketing plan and make sure we are using the best strategies to sell your property.
11. Above and Beyond Communication with Buyers and Agents: We make sure no opportunities are missed and keep pressing all parties to get showings, feedback, and offers.
12. Maximum Amount of Online Exposure: 90% of buyers search online for houses and not every buyer uses the same sites. This is why we pay extra for a service that ensures your listing not only hits MLS but is broadcast to over 100 other websites. Also, for major websites, we pay extra to ensure our listings are ‘featured’ and appear in the top of search results. Maximum exposure equals maximum showings equals maximum potential offers.
13. Only Qualified Buyers Can See the Listing: This eliminates wasted time and ensures only quality buyers are seeing your home.
14. Updates on Listing Progress: We continually monitor the progress of showings, feedback, and competition in the area, and keep you in the loop.
15. Large Buyer Pool: We have an extensive pool of buyers from conventional buyers to local real estate investors. Also, we have a large following on social media and a strong online presence.
16. Listing Promotion through Networking: Our Keller Williams Office has over 250 active agents working with qualified buyers. Also, we network with other agents from different offices throughout Harris / Fort Bend County.
17. Direct Communication with Other Agents: We will actively contact other agents who are working with buyers looking for homes in your neighborhood.
18. Calling for Buyers: This is an old fashioned way of marketing but we still put it to use successfully. We actively engage with expired listings, for sale by owners, area neighbors, and anyone we think might want to know about your listing.
19. Buyer Lead Capture System: We use a pre-recorded message service to capture phone numbers of potential buyers. We then call them up and see if they are interested and would like to view the property.
20. Digital Contract Software: We use contract software which allows for digital corrections and e-signing. This removes hassles for agents, buyers, and of course, the seller; and allows for faster processing and resolutions.
21. Monthly Strategy Revisions: Most of the time, we have an offer before the first month is over (over 90 % of the time), however, if not, we will revise our strategy together based on buyer and agent feedback, showing activity, current competition, market shifts, and other factors.
21 ½. Everything in Between: We negotiate for top dollar as if it was a hostage situation, we have an extensive vendor list for your convenience, we mitigate hassles and potential closing issues, we solve problems, we resolve conflicts, and get the job done right.
This is just a simple to understand overview of our plan of action for marketing and selling your home; overall, getting a home sold often comes down to is good, old fashioned hard work. Whether your home is in Richmond, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Katy, or other area surrounding Fort Bend TX, we should be the next call you make to get the job done. We sell homes fast and for top dollar, period.
We list and sell homes like it’s the last quarter of the championship or a title fight Getting homes sold is a fierce competition and you need someone who is ready for battle. We specialize in getting expired listings and For Sale By Owner properties sold in the greater Ft Bend area. Remember, we don’t do this for fun; we do it to be #1.